Sissy Willis is the proprietor of the excellent SISU site. She wrote me yesterday about the source of a quote I had attributed to Mark Twain; she thought it was attributable to Winston Churchill. She has now followed up on the question in her post “Mark Twain would have been a blogger” and ruled in favor of Twain.
I infer from our email exchange that Sissy has a passion for language and for accuracy. I infer from a visit to her site that she has a passion for mixing humor and politics that is inspirational. Give her site a visit.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell