Sissy Willis is the proprietor of the excellent SISU site. She wrote me yesterday about the source of a quote I had attributed to Mark Twain; she thought it was attributable to Winston Churchill. She has now followed up on the question in her post “Mark Twain would have been a blogger” and ruled in favor of Twain.
I infer from our email exchange that Sissy has a passion for language and for accuracy. I infer from a visit to her site that she has a passion for mixing humor and politics that is inspirational. Give her site a visit.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell