To our favorite Minnesota judge, G. Barry Anderson, promoted this afternoon from the Minnesota Court of Appeals to the Minnesota Supreme Court. And congratulations to Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty on a great appointment.
Justice Anderson is the third Anderson (out of seven justices) on the Minnesota Supreme Court. Governor Pawlenty must have hesitated and imagined the cheap shots he will take in the newspapers before he decided to make this appointment on the merits.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell