We’ve read our column responding to deputy editorial page editor Jim Boyd in the early edition of Sunday’s (tomorrow’s) Minneapolis Star Tribune, as well as the accompanying response of our old-media adversary. Boyd attacked us for our initial “Apocalypse Kerry” column in an extraordinarily abusive column last Sunday.
We’ll post our column and Boyd’s from tomorrow’s paper when they’re available online, but we won’t have much to add beyond the (generous) take of our mentor Hugh Hewitt in this post. Boyd gets the last word, but he doesn’t have much to say.
As expected, Boyd failed to show up to debate us on our radio show this afternoon. That’s one no-show. I don’t want to spoil the suspense over Boyd’s column tomorrow, but I think it’s fair to say he’s a no-show in that piece as well. Boyd is big on name-calling and pounding the table, but when it comes to making a case in defense of Kerry’s Christmas in Cambodia fable, he’s a no-show twice over.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Portlandia: City of the Petty, Bankrupt, Vindictive Left
- Democrats Are Being Crushed In the Heartland
- Democrats Pin Hopes On Naked Singing Cowboy
- U.N. warns that repealing Obamacare may be illegal
- Is This Why ESPN Is Going Broke? [with comment by Paul]
- The sanctuary cities ruling turns out to be nothing much
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell