Well, I’m here at Bloggers’ Corner at Madison Square Garden, ready to start blogging. But there is one small hitch: no internet access. This rather basic requirement for Bloggers’ Corner seems to have been overlooked. They are working on fixing the problem, and I’m sure it will be up and running before anything very interesting happens. In the meantime, a few of the bloggers have been able to pick up stray wireless connections, including Captain Ed, who graciously loaned me his laptop and connection to post this status report.
Right now Alan Keyes is giving interviews a few feet away from us, and we’re told that Mayor Koch will be around shortly to speak with the bloggers.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell