Glenn Reynolds explores the sorry performance of the mainstream media in the current campaign and uses our struggle with the cowardly lion of Portland Avenue to illuminate it in his column for TechCentralStation: “A media meltdown?”
We are grateful to Glenn in his capacity as the proprietor of Instapundit for shining his spotlight last Thursday on our continuing efforts (summarized here) to bring Jim Boyd to justice last week. This morning Glenn summarizes his TCS column on Instapundit with this precis: “LAZINESS, BIAS, AND INEPTITUDE: My TechCentralStation column looks at how these characteristics have combined to produce a media meltdown this election year.” (Courtesy of RealClearPolitics.)
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell