Why John Kerry chose to run for President as the Vietnam candidate, we’ll never understand. But he did, and this morning, the Trunk, Captain Ed and I lay out the basics on Kerry in Vietnam and Cambodia and Kerry the Antiwar Activist in the New York Post. These two articles are intended as a primer for those who have followed the Kerry story only casually, and as an update that sums up the current state of the evidence and the questions that remain unanswered by Senator Kerry. Some of these questions, of course, could be answered if Kerry would only make public the rest of his military records.
For the Trunk and me, writing these newspaper columns represents a return to our origins as pundits. While the Post people were great to work with, the process was a reminder of how much we enjoy the freedom and immediacy of blogging.
BIG TRUNK adds: Thanks to Post columnist/reporter Deborah Orin, whose meeting with Rocket Man on Bloggers’ Row during the Republican Convention led to this assignment from the Post.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell