New readers may not have figured out that in addition to this site, we also have a radio show called the Northern Alliance Radio Network, which we do in combination with several other Minnesota-based bloggers–Mitch Berg, the Fraters gang, Captain Ed and King Banaian of SCSU Scholars. The show streams live over the internet from 12 to 3 every Saturday afternoon, and it’s pretty darned good. We’ve been astonished at the quality of guests we’ve been able to get, which I think goes to show that authors who have just published books will do absolutely anything to sell them, even appear on our show.
You can listen to the show by clicking on the Northern Alliance logo on the left side of the page; you also can learn about the program at the show’s web site.
We don’t have any idea how many listeners we have, but since we got the live internet stream, we’ve gotten calls from listeners as far away as China. And I learned today that blogger N.Z. Bear is a fan. (Actually, come to think of it, I should have known that since he called in last week.)
N.Z. has been recording our shows for later playback, which is a fine idea. But the station also replays them on the internet stream Monday through Friday. They repeat their local programming over and over, so that our show plays something like 20 times each week. I think it’s at 9 am, 3 pm, 9 pm, etc.
So check us out.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- The man our founders warned us against
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell