Our readers tell us that President Bush’s appearances in Ohio today were greeted by unexpectedly huge and rapturous crowds. Even Reuters was impressed, as they published this photo of a lovely young Republican:
Babes for Bush is actually a movement, with a web site and a store, and lots of fine representatives, like Garrette and Brooke. Feel free to join in!
This ties in, I think, with our post earlier today about how young Americans are flocking to George W. Bush. It’s noteworthy, I think, that there is not even the hint of a grass roots “Babes for Kerry” movement. Indeed, such a thing is almost unthinkable. I can imagine “Ladies for Lurch,” “Heiresses for the Airhead,” and so on–but “Babes for Kerry”? No way.
Just another sign that we’re cruising to victory.
ONE MORE THING: The young lady in the photo is wearing a very profound “Friends Don’t Let Friends Vote Democrat” button. If every Republican persuaded a single misguided, undecided voter to either stay home or vote for the President, the election would be a landslide. “Each one teach one,” as the Commies used to say, many years ago.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Under investigation [With Comment By John]
- Slain Charlotte man had lengthy criminal record
- The Week in Pictures: Narrative Riot Edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell