Washington’s Senator Patty Murray is notoriously one of the dimmest bulbs in that body, but she outdid herself when she tried to explain that Osama bin Laden’s popularity in the Arab world was the natural result of his financing the construction of hospitals and day care centers, something America has failed to do. This year, Congressman George Nethercutt is challenging Murray. He saved the heavy artillery until now: this morning he released a new ad, which consists almost entirely of video footage of Murray praising bin Laden.
If this isn’t enough to turn the election in Nethercutt’s direction, the people of Washington must be unconscious. See the ad, titled “Different,” here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell