Washington’s Senator Patty Murray is notoriously one of the dimmest bulbs in that body, but she outdid herself when she tried to explain that Osama bin Laden’s popularity in the Arab world was the natural result of his financing the construction of hospitals and day care centers, something America has failed to do. This year, Congressman George Nethercutt is challenging Murray. He saved the heavy artillery until now: this morning he released a new ad, which consists almost entirely of video footage of Murray praising bin Laden.
If this isn’t enough to turn the election in Nethercutt’s direction, the people of Washington must be unconscious. See the ad, titled “Different,” here.
Most Read on Power Line
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell