Jim Hoagland of the Washington Post offers Kerry this advice for tonight’s debate — cheat.
UPDATE: Apparently, the Kerry campaign has decided to take this advice. AP reports that the campaign demanded that lights signaling when a debater’s time has expired (lights agreed to by Kerry’s representative) be removed from the lecterns. When the debate commission refused, Kerry’s folks threatened to remove the lights with a screwdriver.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell