This one is for entertainment value only. Most of you have probably seen the video footage of John Edwards’ hair being prepared for a television experts by a team of experts–mostly John himself, who wields his compact like a pro–and also the footage, some years old now, of President Bush straightening his hair (perfunctorily) for the camera and concluding with a somewhat rude but good-humored gesture.
The Daily Recycler, with assists from Protein Wisdom and INDC Journal, has created a composite video that intercuts between the two films, and adds appropriate music and commentary.
As I said, entertainment value only.
Most Read on Power Line
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell