This one is for entertainment value only. Most of you have probably seen the video footage of John Edwards’ hair being prepared for a television experts by a team of experts–mostly John himself, who wields his compact like a pro–and also the footage, some years old now, of President Bush straightening his hair (perfunctorily) for the camera and concluding with a somewhat rude but good-humored gesture.
The Daily Recycler, with assists from Protein Wisdom and INDC Journal, has created a composite video that intercuts between the two films, and adds appropriate music and commentary.
As I said, entertainment value only.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell