This one is for entertainment value only. Most of you have probably seen the video footage of John Edwards’ hair being prepared for a television experts by a team of experts–mostly John himself, who wields his compact like a pro–and also the footage, some years old now, of President Bush straightening his hair (perfunctorily) for the camera and concluding with a somewhat rude but good-humored gesture.
The Daily Recycler, with assists from Protein Wisdom and INDC Journal, has created a composite video that intercuts between the two films, and adds appropriate music and commentary.
As I said, entertainment value only.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell