The lack of coverage by the mainstream media of the issues related to John Kerry’s military record and his behavior as an antiwar leader is an almost unbelievable scandal. Of course it goes hand in hand with the fabricated and fraudulent stories to which the mainstream media have devoted their resources. The mainstream media’s combination of nonfeasance and malfeasance will travel far with us along our road after election day.
We have previously expressed our admiration for the efforts of the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth and of the Vietnam veterans, many aged, some infirm, answering the call of duty one last time, to draw attention to these issues and to defend their honor and that of their fallen comrades.
Today former Vietnam POW Paul Galanti, a man who spent 2,432 days in captivity, returns with a column in the the Richmond Times-Dispatch that amounts to a closing statement: “Kerry’s Legacy: No one who has aided the enemy deserves to become president.” (Courtesy of Lucianne.)
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell