A Bloomberg News survey of economists shows a median forecast of 175,000 payroll jobs in October, with unemployment holding at a low 5.4%. If that prediction is correct, it’s a very healthy total. The Labor Department’s numbers won’t come out until a few days after the election.
No one is going to hear about these numbers unless Kerry wins, in which case, the Kerry Boom is already underway–has been, in fact, for some time.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell