The other day, I discussed baffled bloggers — the disproportionately large group of our fellow hobbyists who find the decision between Bush and Kerry nearly impossible to make. It seems that some readers prefer their bloggers “baffled.” Glenn Reynolds (who does not appear ever to have been particularly baffled by this year’s choice) reports that one of his readers says he’s disappointed to see him “abandoning ambiguity to support Bush.” My hope is that those who find our present situation this perplexing embrace the ambiguity of it all and stay home on Tuesday.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell