The other day, I discussed baffled bloggers — the disproportionately large group of our fellow hobbyists who find the decision between Bush and Kerry nearly impossible to make. It seems that some readers prefer their bloggers “baffled.” Glenn Reynolds (who does not appear ever to have been particularly baffled by this year’s choice) reports that one of his readers says he’s disappointed to see him “abandoning ambiguity to support Bush.” My hope is that those who find our present situation this perplexing embrace the ambiguity of it all and stay home on Tuesday.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Could Liberal Disgust With Campus Brownshirts Be Reaching Critical Mass?
- The world turned upside down, Obama style
- Mounting Campus Backlash, The Sequel
- Democrats and their masters
- Justice Kennedy's testimony about gridlock harkens back to Obamacare case
- Hillary lectures reporters, gets standing ovation
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell