The other day, I discussed baffled bloggers — the disproportionately large group of our fellow hobbyists who find the decision between Bush and Kerry nearly impossible to make. It seems that some readers prefer their bloggers “baffled.” Glenn Reynolds (who does not appear ever to have been particularly baffled by this year’s choice) reports that one of his readers says he’s disappointed to see him “abandoning ambiguity to support Bush.” My hope is that those who find our present situation this perplexing embrace the ambiguity of it all and stay home on Tuesday.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell