Reader Larry Rosenshein alerted us to this CBS News poll which has President Bush with a three-point lead. It is interesting that 20% of those polled say they have already voted; of those 20%, 51% said they voted for President Bush, 43% for John Kerry.
But don’t get too excited. It appears that we’re only talking about approximately 130 people.
More meaningful, possibly, is that by 49% to 33%, respondents expect Bush to win.
A Pew survey released today also showed President Bush with a three-point lead.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Clinton among friends
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell