…Robert Frost urged us to “choose something like a star.” If, like me, you’re fretting in a way that is unconducive to celestial thoughts, visit Jay Cost’s thoughtful Horserace Blog, full of up-to-the-minute good stuff helping to sort the wheat from the chaff, and providing guidance on how to interpret the available data. Among other things, Cost has an excellent two-part analysis of the race in Minnesota. (Courtesy of Cliff May and The Corner.)
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell