The Muilwaukee Journal Sentinel reported yesterday that Sowande Ajumoke Omokunde, also known as Supreme Solar Allah, the 25-year-old son of Democratic legislator Gwen Moore, was arrested yesterday in connection with the slashing of the tires on 20 vans (initial reports said 30) that had been rented by Wisconsin Republicans as part of their get out the vote effort. Already under arrest is a man described by the Journal Sentinel as “Opel E. Simmons III, 33, a veteran Democratic Party activist from Virginia,” along with a third man who was not identified. Investigators say they also want to interview Michael Pratt, the son of former acting Mayor Marvin Pratt, who was in charge of Sen. John Kerry’s Milwaukee campaign.
If the newspapers disapproved of suppressing Republican votes, this would be a scandal.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Special Al Franken Edition
- On blue slips, Grassley pulls the trigger
- How Al Franken Sees Himself, and How Others See Him
- Kirsten Gillibrand's intellectual dishonesty [UPDATED]
- Gloria Allred won't allow inspection of yearbook
- It wasn't "the times" that caused feminists to give Bill Clinton a pass
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell