A union representing United Nations staff has voted “no confidence” in senior U.N. management, according to Fox News. This is the first time that the union has has cast such a vote.
Unfortunately, the union stopped short of singling out Kofi Annan, the U.N. Secretary General. In fact the union president said the group has confidence in Annan. However, Fox News has a copy of the union resolution and reports that it accuses Annan of several instances of mismanagement.
Via Tom von Gremp
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Special Al Franken Edition
- On blue slips, Grassley pulls the trigger
- How Al Franken Sees Himself, and How Others See Him
- Kirsten Gillibrand's intellectual dishonesty [UPDATED]
- Gloria Allred won't allow inspection of yearbook
- It wasn't "the times" that caused feminists to give Bill Clinton a pass
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell