Reader Kim Allen sent us a link to this extraordinary collection of photographic evidence from Fallujah. It isn’t clear to me who compiled these photos, but take a look. It’s the most complete pictorial documentation of the arms caches and horrors of Fallujah that I’ve seen.
UPDATE by BIG TRUNK: Several readers have written to let us know that the photos derive from the Marine Expeditionary Force Effects Exploitatation Team. See the post “What did we really find in Fallujah?” at Argghhh!.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It! [Updated]
- Can all these talking heads be right?
- Iran Deal Reaches Veto Threshold
- Clinton emails contained top secret info derived from satellite spying on North Korean nukes
- More Than Half of Immigrants on Public Assistance
- Black Lives Natter in St. Paul
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell