Reader Kim Allen sent us a link to this extraordinary collection of photographic evidence from Fallujah. It isn’t clear to me who compiled these photos, but take a look. It’s the most complete pictorial documentation of the arms caches and horrors of Fallujah that I’ve seen.
UPDATE by BIG TRUNK: Several readers have written to let us know that the photos derive from the Marine Expeditionary Force Effects Exploitatation Team. See the post “What did we really find in Fallujah?” at Argghhh!.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell