Sometimes I get the impression that one or two of the folks on the editorial staff of the New York Post read Power Line. Today’s Post carries an editorial based on the Fayetville Observer story on Command Sgt. Major James Jordan that we linked to and commented on this past Sunday: “One soldier’s leadership.” You read it here first!
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell