For comprehensive coverage of news, analylsis and developments in the FAIR case, Howard Bashman’s How Appealing site is invaluable. Bashman is an attorney and appellate specialist. Although he filed an amicus brief in the FAIR case (scroll down on his site for the link), Bashman is a relentless and impartial reporter. He has posted several links to items of interest regarding the case. He has noted, for example, each of the items on the case that we have posted on this site since last night.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell