We have received many inquiries about Millenium Information Services (Steve Gardner’s former employer) in connection with Steve Gardner’s termination and subsequent financial difficulties. We chose to focus our efforts on assisting Mr. Gardner because we are in no position to adjudicate factual issues regarding the termination of Mr. Gardner’s employment. We know only that we owe Mr. Gardner a debt of gratitude for his testimony regarding his service with John Kerry.
Millienium has now issued a response (in PDF) to the Chicago Sun-Times article that attracted our attention. We found the response via Instapundit and point it out for the information of our readers.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell