We have received many inquiries about Millenium Information Services (Steve Gardner’s former employer) in connection with Steve Gardner’s termination and subsequent financial difficulties. We chose to focus our efforts on assisting Mr. Gardner because we are in no position to adjudicate factual issues regarding the termination of Mr. Gardner’s employment. We know only that we owe Mr. Gardner a debt of gratitude for his testimony regarding his service with John Kerry.
Millienium has now issued a response (in PDF) to the Chicago Sun-Times article that attracted our attention. We found the response via Instapundit and point it out for the information of our readers.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- A sign of things to come in the Democratic party
- NOAA Caught Rewriting US Temperature History (Again)
- Blaming Pamela Geller
- Bill Clinton's howlers cast doubt on his usefulness to Hillary
- The Telos of Liberalism: Your Children's Bedtime Stories
- The war on standards makes major headway in New York City
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell