Steven Lee of the Grand Forks Herald called me for an interview last week in connection with Power Line’s appearance in the current issue of Time. Steve asked me a variety of thoughtful questions in the course of three interviews that took me all the way back to my experience as a student of Mrs. Mullenbein at the Temple Beth El nursery school in Fargo, North Dakota.
The interview will tell you a little bit more about me than you could possibly want to know, but if my parents were alive they would have enjoyed it greatly. The interview runs in today’s “Prairie Voices” feature under the heading “Blogging at its best.”
Steve’s probing questions reminded me that one of my nursery school classmates was Maimon Schwarzschild, now a professor on the faculty of the University of San Diego Law School and a prominent blogger at The Right Coast. Mrs. Mullenbein would be proud!
UPDATE: The estimable Professor Schwarzschild has responded to my walk down memory lane with a wonderful exploration of the Jewish presence in Fargo in “A Fargo forum.” Our Northern Alliance colleague James Lileks makes a surprise appearance at the conclusion of the post.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It! [Updated]
- Can all these talking heads be right?
- Iran Deal Reaches Veto Threshold
- Clinton emails contained top secret info derived from satellite spying on North Korean nukes
- More Than Half of Immigrants on Public Assistance
- Black Lives Natter in St. Paul
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell