In his timely column for the Standard Online today, Hugh Hewitt explains “how the old media went left into a deep ditch of agenda journalism” and in the process opened the door to the blogs: “A unified theory of the old media collapse.”
Hugh adds this intriguing subhead to the title of his column: “Asymmetrical tolerance and the collapse of Big Media credibility: How 2004 brought doom to legacy media.” At the outset Hugh kindly notes how “On Sunday last Power Line’s John Hinderaker undressed the New York Times biggest big foot, Thomas Friedman, for all the blogosphere to see…”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell