I’ve grown accustomed to Deacon’s deconstruction of the Washington Post’s usual mischief, but he didn’t get around to spoonfeeding me the analysis necessary to understand the damage the Post sought to do to the president’s inaugural address in its “analysis” of the speech. In the new issue of the Weekly Standard, Professor Peter Berkowitz does the honors in an article that is valuable to those who, like me, are incapable of detecting the Post’s misdirection on their own: “They always bash Bush first.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell