Austin Bay alerts us to the second biggest story of the day: the upcoming May reunion of the short-lived sixties supergroup Cream at the Royal Albert Hall in May. Austin’s post is “CREAM dream reunion.” Cream is most famous for its role in launching Eric Clapton to rock stardom, but in the linked post Austin accurately describes the band’s achievement.
Most Read on Power Line
- A Window Opens Onto the Left-Wing Conspiracy
- Are A Few Journalists Starting to Figure It Out?
- Dan Rather Plots Comeback, With Assist From Robert Redford
- World Cup preview -- Argentina vs. Holland [UPDATED -- Argentina wins]
- Why Jimmy Carter Is Smiling Right Now
- The Week in Pictures: Run for the Border Edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell