Ramesh Ponnuru reports that Harvard Professor Laurence Tribe appears to have “presented fantasy as fact” and, in so doing, taken credit for the achievement of others in his 2003 account of his role in a 1980 Supreme Court case. Last year, Tribe was shown to have failed to attribute material written by another scholar that he lifted into one of his own books.
Rocket Man knew Professor Tribe at Harvard law school, long before Tribe became the Democrats’ top lawyer, and both of us were acquainted with him as college debaters. Here is what Rocket wrote at the time of the plagarism controversy. As he said, we considered Tribe a good man. I hope that he has a satisfactory answer to Ponnuru.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell