It’s been a long time since we linked to anything over at DEBKA because of concerns about its unreliability. Suffice it to say that its post on the Tel Aviv bombing discloses information that is profoundly troubling if true: “Terrorists shatter phony calm in Tel Aviv, shop for heavy weapons.”
UPDATE: The report in Haaretz belies DEBKA’s: “Militants: Hezbollah operative recruited PA bomber.” The Haaretz story, however, relies on the word of actors who have every motive to lie.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell