Israel says it has evidence of Syrian involvement in Friday night’s suicide bombing in Tel Aviv, according to the Jerusalem Post. There are two aspects to Israel’s claim: (1) that the orders came from Islamic Jihad in Syria and (2) that Syrian intelligence was involved and provided logistical support. If Israel’s “irrefutable proof” (which a government spokesman told Geraldo Rivera consists of transcripts of recordings) extends to the second element, then Syria’s mounting problems are about to increase significantly. At least one hopes that they would in that scenario.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Koch to Democratic Senators: Get Lost!
- The Climate Beclowning Continues
- 13 questions for Hillary Clinton [Plus one more]
- Did the Obama Administration Lie to the Federal Court About Implementation of Executive Amnesty?
- Someone misled us on AQ's demise
- Will Obama's deal with Iran bind our next president?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell