Israel says it has evidence of Syrian involvement in Friday night’s suicide bombing in Tel Aviv, according to the Jerusalem Post. There are two aspects to Israel’s claim: (1) that the orders came from Islamic Jihad in Syria and (2) that Syrian intelligence was involved and provided logistical support. If Israel’s “irrefutable proof” (which a government spokesman told Geraldo Rivera consists of transcripts of recordings) extends to the second element, then Syria’s mounting problems are about to increase significantly. At least one hopes that they would in that scenario.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell