Israel says it has evidence of Syrian involvement in Friday night’s suicide bombing in Tel Aviv, according to the Jerusalem Post. There are two aspects to Israel’s claim: (1) that the orders came from Islamic Jihad in Syria and (2) that Syrian intelligence was involved and provided logistical support. If Israel’s “irrefutable proof” (which a government spokesman told Geraldo Rivera consists of transcripts of recordings) extends to the second element, then Syria’s mounting problems are about to increase significantly. At least one hopes that they would in that scenario.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell