Those who have been with us for any length of time know that Deacon and the Trunk are Jews, while I am a member of the most boring religious sect known to mankind: midwestern Lutherans. Fortunately, a long-time reader who is not only a Lutheran, but, like us, an anonymous toiler in the vineyards of the law, sent us a link to this wonderful site devoted to the Lutheran liturgy: “A Lutheran Hymnal for Church and Home.”
Boring, you say? Forget about it! This is exciting stuff. Where else are you going to find songs like “Hymn to God the Whatever”?
Check it out. It’s the conservative alternative to Garrison Keillor!
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell