In response to an editorial in last Wednesday’s Minneapolis Star & Tribune, Senator Norm Coleman reiterates his call for Kofi Annan to step down. Coleman does a good job of summarizing the evidence against Annan on the specific subject of the U.N.’s oil-for-food program, and its attendant corruption. His indictment of the U.N., is of course, far narrower than the one that we and other critics have levied.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Minnesota Public Radio: Anatomy of a Smear
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Round Up the Usual Suspects Edition
- The Cost of "The Resistance": For CA, It's $12 Billion
- A significant moment in administrative law
- Is There Any Basis For Consensus In American Public Life?
- Civil War on the Left, Part 54: Campus Cannibalism
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell