Brian Anderson is the managing editor of City Journal magazine, the quarterly publication of the Manhattan Instititute, and the author of the new book South Park Conservatives: The Revolt Against Liberal Media Bias.
In the first part of the interview yesterday, Brian discussed the phenomenon of liberal media bias, the rise of conservative talk radio, and the impact of FOX News. Here we conclude the interview with Brian’s discussion of the blogosphere, the emergence of the “South Park conservatives” who give the book its title, the rise of conservative publishing and campus conservatives, and the prospects for the future.
PL: What role does the blogosphere play in the revolt?
BA: I needn
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell