Fox News picked up on our post about the Minneapolis Star Tribune’s shifting attitude toward filibusters, depending on who is doing the filibustering. Brit Hume talked about it on his Special Report show last night, and it’s on Hume’s Political Grapevine on Fox’s site as well. Brit also covers the attack on John Bolton by Frederick Vreeland, which we wrote about here and here, and the bogus Washington Post/ABC News poll that we discussed here. Tony Snow talked about the Strib’s flip-flop on his radio show yesterday as well.
Tonight from 5 to 8 central time, Mitch Berg, Captain Ed and I will be filling in for Hugh Hewitt on his radio show.
And this afternoon at around 4:40 central time I’ll be on Larry Kudlow’s CNBC program discussing Bolton, the filibuster, and Social Security. I was excited to learn that Steve Forbes will be on, too; I’ve been a fan of his for a long time.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Hillary, "to be honest"
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- More Comedy from the Times
- The social science behind Ted Cruz's notice of "voter violation"
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell