In the post below I mention Peter Braestrup’s study of the press coverage of Tet, Big Story. Braestrup’s book also makes a cameo appearance in Terry Eastland’s interesting Wilson Quarterly essay: “The collapse of big media: Starting over.” Coincidentally, Braestrup founded the Wilson Quarterly after he left the Washington Post for the Woodrow Wilson International Center, where he wrote Big Story.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell