In the post below I mention Peter Braestrup’s study of the press coverage of Tet, Big Story. Braestrup’s book also makes a cameo appearance in Terry Eastland’s interesting Wilson Quarterly essay: “The collapse of big media: Starting over.” Coincidentally, Braestrup founded the Wilson Quarterly after he left the Washington Post for the Woodrow Wilson International Center, where he wrote Big Story.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell