The Independent reports on the role payed by “les bloggeurs” in the upcoming French referendum on the EU constitution. For those who are skeptical of the whole EU project, as I am, it’s probably good news that the “non” vote seems to be leading. But the “bloggeurs’” chief objection to the EU seems to be that it will disrupt France’s decline into self-satisfied irrelevance by promoting Anglo-Saxon free market economics. Would that it were true!
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell