The Independent reports on the role payed by “les bloggeurs” in the upcoming French referendum on the EU constitution. For those who are skeptical of the whole EU project, as I am, it’s probably good news that the “non” vote seems to be leading. But the “bloggeurs’” chief objection to the EU seems to be that it will disrupt France’s decline into self-satisfied irrelevance by promoting Anglo-Saxon free market economics. Would that it were true!
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell