The Independent reports on the role payed by “les bloggeurs” in the upcoming French referendum on the EU constitution. For those who are skeptical of the whole EU project, as I am, it’s probably good news that the “non” vote seems to be leading. But the “bloggeurs’” chief objection to the EU seems to be that it will disrupt France’s decline into self-satisfied irrelevance by promoting Anglo-Saxon free market economics. Would that it were true!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cancel The Interview Edition
- Long story short, Iowahawk edition
- Edward Jay Epstein: Journalism and truth
- As Anti-Police Demonstration Rages at Mall of America, Two Cops Are Murdered in Brooklyn [Updated]
- What's in a political name?
- Eric Holder invents rights for the transgendered
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell