Jack Kelly of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette is one of our favorite newspaper columnists, in part, no doubt, because his writing is informed by his experience as a Marine, a Green Beret, and a deputy assistant Secretary of the Air Force in the Reagan administration. Jack has long been in the forefront of mainstream journalists who read and credit blogs, and he’s now taken the plunge and started a blog of his own called Irish Pennants. The site is nicely designed and is already worth reading; check it out.
Welcome to the blogosphere, Jack, but beware. It’s addictive.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Special Al Franken Edition
- On blue slips, Grassley pulls the trigger
- How Al Franken Sees Himself, and How Others See Him
- Gloria Allred won't allow inspection of yearbook
- Kirsten Gillibrand's intellectual dishonesty [UPDATED]
- It wasn't "the times" that caused feminists to give Bill Clinton a pass
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell