Diana West writes about how the television show “24″ knuckled under to pressure from the Council of American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and, if I’m reading Diana’s piece correctly, converted a plot line about an Islamic terrorist cell into a tale of moral equivalence in which ex-U.S. military personnel are the bad guys. Perhaps they were afraid that the Professor Hinton’s of the world would complain about euphemisms, stereotyping, and desensitization.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell