I forgot to footnote an important point in linking to Clinton Taylor’s excellent column on George Galloway’s Senate testimony. The cybersleuthing on which Taylor relied (duly noted in his column) was performed by George Gooding of Seixon in “With all due RESPECT, Mr. Galloway.” Gooding is still working the story; Roger L. Simon notes here that the information from Gooding has been forwarded to Senator Coleman via Simon’s site.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell