I forgot to footnote an important point in linking to Clinton Taylor’s excellent column on George Galloway’s Senate testimony. The cybersleuthing on which Taylor relied (duly noted in his column) was performed by George Gooding of Seixon in “With all due RESPECT, Mr. Galloway.” Gooding is still working the story; Roger L. Simon notes here that the information from Gooding has been forwarded to Senator Coleman via Simon’s site.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell