Our friend Dafydd ab Hugh is guest-blogging over at Patterico’s Pontifications. One of his early posts analogizes Harry Reid’s exhorting fellow Democrats to resume the filibuster before the ink on the “moderates’” “agreement” is dry to a Brady Bunch episode in which Greg has been grounded…well, you’d better just read it.
Dafydd is working on his own web site which, he assures us, is coming soon. It sounds like it will be quite a bit more complicated than a typical blog, with graphics that relate to his career as a science fiction writer.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell