Our friend Dafydd ab Hugh is guest-blogging over at Patterico’s Pontifications. One of his early posts analogizes Harry Reid’s exhorting fellow Democrats to resume the filibuster before the ink on the “moderates’” “agreement” is dry to a Brady Bunch episode in which Greg has been grounded…well, you’d better just read it.
Dafydd is working on his own web site which, he assures us, is coming soon. It sounds like it will be quite a bit more complicated than a typical blog, with graphics that relate to his career as a science fiction writer.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell