David Horowitz’s FrontPage column today follows up on his book Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam and the American Left. The column features the execrable George Galloway and the legal assault on our terrorist incarceration center at Guantanamo: “Vindication: There is an unholy alliance.” Before Horowitz wrote the book on the subject, I tried to describe the phenomenon in a FrontPage column based on my attendance at the National Lawyers Guild national convention in Minneapolis in the fall of 2003: “Face to face with Lynne Stewart.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell