In her weekly column, Diana West takes a look at the code of conduct in place for dealing with the Koran at the Guantanamo Bay detention center. The standard operating procedure at this Nazi/Khmer Rouge inspired outpost of the American Gulag is to “handle the Koran as if it were a fragile piece of delicate art.” For example, guards who, in special circumstances, need to move a detainee
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell