If you haven’t already seen it, here is today’s Day By Day cartoon; click to enlarge:
Is being stark raving mad a disadvantage in American politics? I guess we’re about to find out.
UPDATE: Two for the price of one–Chris Muir noticed that we’d posted today’s cartoon, and sent us tomorrow’s installment. Which I also love; as always, click to enlarge:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell